The following changes & fixes are being applied in the Thursday, March 23rd at 10am PDT update.
[World Map Repair]
You can now repair your platoons directly on the World Map! After a battle ends, you will have the ability to use Gold to instantly repair any damaged or destroyed platoons on the World Map. You’ll first be able to repair them from the post-battle pop up, or repair them on the World Map by selecting the, “Repair Platoon,” button when selecting the Platoon. Be quick though, you’ll only have 20 seconds after the battle ends to repair your Platoon before it retreats back to base.
Please note you will not be able to use Logistics or slow repair for World Map Repair. Platoons will need to retreat to base for those features.
- General Fixes and Improvements
- Faction trait icons were showing as inactive after leaving battle or restarting.
- Air Units appeared damaged when they got upgraded.
- PVP Defender Platoons weren’t respecting unit level and/or default tech effects at max levels.
- Some users could repair platoons with less than 13 minutes remaining for free.
- Akuma Tech purchased from the Gear Store couldn’t be upgraded/equipped in Workshop.
- The High Guard Tech in the Workshop now has the correct description.