War Commander is what's called a "Client Authoritative" game.
This means that the game data mostly take place on your computer, before it sends the results back to our servers. Problems like this occur when packets of data are lost or mixed up in transit from the player's system to the server.
When you bank resources or launch a platoon, switch to the world map, recall the toon and return to base view, your computer automatically tries to send the most up to date information to the server. If you do this, and then leave the client open for a few minutes, then the server should have plenty of time to confirm that it has the proper information.
The following steps should prompt a base save and we encourage their use before every sign-off:
1. Set whichever platoon you wish to repair
2. Wait for the save icon in the top right corner to turn from red to gray
3. Exit the storage or platoon window
4. Bank your resources to trigger another save
5. Wait for the save icon to turn from red to gray once more. Wait a full minute to ensure the packet exchange is complete.
6. If you are done, log out. Adjusting your repairs again means you will need to repeat these steps.
*Note: If you do not log in for 48 hours, your repairs will stop. This is an intended feature.