We had intended to keep the Sector Goal Bases open until the game goes down for the update this week, but the extension that allowed this (that was fully tested and was working), does not seem to be working now. Our engineers are looking into this, but this means those bases are no longer open as of 10am when the event ended. We deeply apologize for this, and this is fully unintentional. We appreciate your understanding. We will not be providing compensation for this as this just now functions the way a normal event would have.
Articles in this section
- Sector Goal Bases not open after event.
- My new unit is still locked even though I earned all of the parts!
- Command Center 15 Related Issues
- "How does [name of unit] work?"
- Where can I play War Commander?
- That player is cheating!
- What browser should I use?
- Why am I not getting base XP anymore?
- Why doesn't my Achilles GS Fire?
- How do I change my base's name?