There has been some confusion lately regarding how the Controller's Double Launch tech functions. That tech does decrease the fire rate and chance for Overkill, and that is intended. The reason it does this is to prevent the Controller from launching both drones at the same target in instances where the first drone will kill the target. With a slower fire rate, if the target is killed by the first drone, the Double Launch tech will recognize that, and switch to another target before deploying the second drone. That prevents the second drone from being wasted. If both drones are launched at the same target, this is called Overkill, so the slower the rate of fire, the less likely it is to occur.
Articles in this section
- Controller Double Launch tech
- That player is cheating!
- Legendary Units
- War Production
- War Commander 101, Part 1: Introduction/The HUD
- "Why is my Shepherd taking damage?" or, How the Turncoat Status Effect Works
- My new unit is still locked even though I earned all of the parts!
- Command Center 15 Related Issues
- "How does [name of unit] work?"
- Where can I play War Commander?